Funcionality, asthetic values, durability:
- durable and slender profiles enable screens of a low-threshold door of the weight of the leaf of up to 400 kg, height – up to 3.2 m and width – up to 3.3 m.
- a wide range of glazing options, allowing application of double or triple glazed units combined with thermal breaks as well as additional inserts, enable achieving high thermal and acoustic insulation of the door.
- for aesthetic values glazing beads come in three options: Standard (rectangular), Prestige (rounded)
- and Style (shaped)
- closed shape of glazing beads and anti-jemmy details provide enhanced security properties without altering any essential constructional elements of the door.
- unique gasket designs, together with quality hardware, ensure top end weather and air tightness performance
- profiles adapted to accommodate a number of manually or automatically operated hardware available on the market
- possibility to drive the doors with automatic “HS-Master” mechanism controlled with a push-button or remote contral
- safe use of even large and heavy doors thanks to “HS Speed Limiter” mechanism available in the system
- a large degree of compatibility with the MB-86 system creates an aesthetic combination of the MB-77HS doors with windows, and using the same components in the fabrication process
- a wide range of colour schemes allows for arrangement of doors to meet any individual requirements
Air permeability: class 4, EN 12207
Watertightness: class 9A, EN 12208
Thermal insulation: Uf from 1.4 W/(m2K)
Resistance to burglary: up to the class RC2
Wind load resistance: up to class C4, EN 12210